Building The Ultimate Collaborative Tool
We are opening our platform and looking for passionate people to collaborate and help us expand and improve our core content, with the ultimate goal to establish the website as the go-to tool for Designers while providing a free service to the whole game community and to the gaming industry.
We are looking for people who are:
- Willing to be part of a professional and established team of passionate and easy going senior designers with an obsession for great UI and UX
- In love with games and all the aspects of them.
- Motivated to help expand content for a well known and established designer’s tool, with the goal to make people’s jobs better while creating and maintaining high quality content which will be read, reviewed and shared by professionals in the field.
To keep the website content fresh and up-to-date we have outlined a few aspects that we’d like to expand and push in the long run:
- Adding new Games to the library, including high quality screenshots and video content.
- Adding collaborative, well written articles that cover many aspects of the industry such as best practices, tutorials, case studies, games deconstructions etc.
- Improve the overall website experience, we are always open to new ideas and suggestions that uplift and optimise the user journey.
- Any additional content and ideas that adds great value and in-line with the website vision.
If this sounds like you please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send a brief message introducing yourself and explaining in short what drives you to want to be part of this project. We’d love to hear which one is your favorite game and why!
UI/UX Lead at Psyonix
Senior UI Artist Diablo 4 at Blizzard Entertainment
By Raffaele Lattanzio Principal UI Artist at Mediatonic
Senior Game Designer at Ubisoft
Associate UI/UX Director at Ubisoft Stockholm
Lead UX Designer on Battlefield at DICE
by Viviane Feltrin - UI/UX Designer at Sprung Studios
Visual Design and UI lead at Firewalk studios